It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Tools: Calendar Calendar   Games Games   Gallery Gallery   Downloads Downloads   

All times are UTC [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Hot Sexy BBW Grannies Hairy 318min Movie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 pm 

Fat Black Sexladies Nude 487h Youtube

This thick black sister is in need of a good fucking, thank god she happened to be at a motel with a big-dick motherfucker very capable of letting her snatch have it. They pleasure each other with their mouths before she gets her snatch filled with a big stick of the old sausage.
Jada Fire is an LA exotic dancer who needs some money. She has an amazing body and enormous tits. This ebony goddess will get her very first Sybian ride with me today. She won't tell me exactly how old she is, but she doesn't look a day over 22 to me. I am dumbstruck when she shows up for the shoot because she is wearing the tiniest denim skirt I have ever seen. Her thick ass sticks out the bottom ...
"This movie is dedicated to my fans. I personally wanted to create a DVD release with nothing but my scenes and I really wanted to do this for them." Vanessa explained. Highlighting this release are three anal scenes, three group scenes, three solo scenes and one double penetration scene. "I loved making this movie and getting back to what I am best known for," added Vanessa.